Question: If these abilities ( intuitive, psychic, understanding) run in families how would someone develop them?
A. I believe everyone is capable of developing many different areas of “knowing”. It helps to have a teacher, but anyone who attends a New Thought Church will be taking the first steps.
1. First and most important is to remove negative beliefs. This is important because what you are will project into what you see and feel. Example - If you have fears of any kind they will become a part of what you are expecting and so you will see negative fears in your mind. What you see or feel is based on what you are NOW attracting. The very moment you change your beliefs, you also change your future.
2. Learn to still your mind through meditation and practice
3. When you mind is still and relaxed, ask one question that will accept a yes or no answer.
4. Identify what you are feeling.
5. Your feeling will be your answer at first.
6. The more you practice the sooner you will understand the meanings.
7. Very few people actually hear words spoken. Most of us identify with the feelings and pictures that begin to come in.
At first you will feel as if you are making it up. Just keep a record and you will soon see you are accurate on most of your answers.
And remember, practice makes perfect.
Terrie & Anne