Here’s the rest of your steps to prosperous thinking and financial independence:
6. Don’t become anxious, excited or emotionally upset if affairs do not immediately begin producing the results you desire. Do not try to force or hurry your mental image into fulfillment. Anxious, excited, emotional, hurried, forced states of mind produce violent results that are seldom satisfactory, and they can be most discouraging and destructive.
7. Instead of caring what people say or think, quietly continue to persevere in making your mental image of financial independence come forth, in whatever ways are revealed to you. Remind yourself often that you are working with the rich substance of the universe through prosperous thinking, and that you cannot fail, because the laws of the universe are immutable and cannot fail. Thus, nothing can prevent your success from manifesting, as you keep thinking and working toward it.
8. Realize that your dreams of financial independence have already come true on the mental plane, by the time you desire them or become aware of them. thus, your great good is as much yours before it becomes visible as it is afterwards, but it is up to you to bring it into visibility. You can do so by declaring “Divine substance, give me this now in thine own perfect way.” or, “Divine substance now meet this demand in thine own perfect way, it is mine now and quickly manifests in satisfying ways.” NEVER say “It can never happen”.
9. Remind yourself often that if others have attained financial independence, so can you. What one has done, many can do. What can be done in small degree can, with persistence, frequency and earnestness, be done in an unlimited degree. It’s up to you.
10. Remind yourself often also that every good thing already exists in the realm of substance. Through your high expectancy, mental images and prosperous thought and action, you become master of the realm of substance, and can bring forth whatever you wish from it. The history of the world shows that every mental demand of man has been met. Make yours now. Stick to it and you will succeed.
It can happen overnight but if it doesn’t, don’t think twice. It will happen if you dare to persist in expecting, envisioning and mentally accepting the idea of financial independence for yourself and all folks. At first it may take some effort on your part to begin believing success is possible for you, but the fruits of that effort will make it worth every prosperous thought held, every vision entertained, every rich mental picture you have built.
Declare this often: “Every day in every way I am becoming financially independent, with the help of God.”