Ideas worth remembering
These come from “The Power of the Subconscious Mind” by Joseph Murphy
1. The treasure house is within you. Look within for the answers to your heart’s desire.
2. The great secret possessed by the great men of all ages was their ability to contact and release the powers of their subconscious mind. You can do the same.
3. Your subconscious has the answer to all problems. If you suggest to your subconscious mind prior to sleep “I want to get up at 6 a.m.” it will awaken you at the exact time.
4. Your subconscious mind is the builder of your body and can heal you.
5. Every thought is a cause and every condition is an effect.
6. If you want to write a book or give a better talk to your audience, convey the idea lovingly and feelingly to your subconscious mind and it will respond accordingly.
7. You are like a captain navigating a ship. You must give the right orders (thoughts and images) to your subconscious mind, which controls and governs all your experiences.
8. Never use such expressions as “I can’t afford it” or “I can’t do this.” Your subconscious mind takes you at your word. It sees to it that you do not have the money or the ability to do what you want. Instead affirm “I can do all things through the power of my subconscious mind.”
9. the law of life is the law of belief. A belief is a thought in your mind. Do not believe in things that will harm or hurt you. Believe in the power of your subconscious to heal, inspire, strengthen, and prosper you. According to your belief it is done unto you.
10. Change your thoughts and you change your destiny.